Friday, May 21, 2010

Essay Writing

I feel that my essay writing abilities have gone from a five on a one to ten scale to a now maybe eight and a half or nine. Throughout the year I have learned a lot about writing a good essay. As far as literary analysis goes, I believe that I know what's going on. I think literary analysis is extremely beneficial when writing a paper of a novel or play. It helps you to thoroughly understand what your reading and why its important, or relevant.
I feel like my essay as is doesn't have a very strong conclusion, or very good three fold transition sentences. What I have written is good, but could definitely improve, which I plan on doing this weekend with the extension that Mrs. Gilman has given the class to make it better. I think that at this point my paper is only a B grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment