Friday, March 26, 2010

G.E. Skit Prep

The first idea for a skit that I have is, the part in the book where Pip is walking on the Street and Trabb's boy comes frolicking along. I think that it would make a good short skit, because it would be entertaining and fun for the not only the people watching but for the people acting it out also. My second idea is where Miss Havisham catches fire and Pip tries to slap the fire off of her, i think this would be a good thing to perform because watching people flail around pretending to be on fire is something that I personally would start laughing quite hard at. Finally the last part of the book that I think would make a good skit is when Pip first meets Miss Havisham in her dark and desolate home, with her bride's dress still on and the clocks all stopped at the same time. This scene would be interesting to see how the actors would interpret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment